Nitrile gloves are made of nitrile rubber. Nitrile rubber was prepared by emulsion polymerization of butadiene and acrylonitrile.
Nitrile gloves have the following characteristics:
- Excellent chemical resistance, resistance to certain acidity and alkalinity, and good protection against solvents, petroleum and other corrosive materials.
- It has excellent physical properties, tear resistance, puncture resistance and friction resistance.
- The shape is comfortable, in line with ergonomic design, and the fingers are bent to facilitate blood circulation.
- It does not contain protein and has no allergic reaction to human skin. Non toxic and harmless.
- It shortens the reaction time, is easy to process and is beneficial to the environment.
- It does not contain silicon and has certain antistatic property. It is suitable for the electronic industry.
- It has low surface chemical residues, low ions and particles, and is suitable for use in a dust-free room.
Nitrile gloves are widely used in housework, electronics, chemical industry, aquaculture, glass, food, factory protection, hospital, scientific research and other industries.